Whirlybird Competition Terms & Conditions
NSW Permit Number LTPS/12/03185
1. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and immediate families of Twista Industries PTY LTD and associate companies are ineligible.
2. Twista Industries reserves the right to verify the validity of each registrant and to disqualify any person who tampers with the registry process or who registers in a manner or method not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this site. Only one registration per person is permitted.
3. Promotion commences 23 April 2012. Entries close 11:59pm EST on 30 December 2012. Draws will take place on 30 January 2013 at Unit 4 Number 5 Moorlands Road, INGLEBURN, NSW 2565 at 1pm EST. Winners will be notified by 2pm by email and/or telephone plus mail as necessary. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of 7 Twista DELUXE Roof Ventilators supply only.
5. Total product prize value is $ 2,793. Winner must arrange own product pick up.
6. If the product prize is not redeemed by the winner within 90 days of notification, Twista Industries PTY LTD will at their discretion, draw another registrant to win the prize instead.
7. Any costs in excess of the value of the prize (including GST) and all ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Twista Industries PTY LTD shall not be liable for a prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the prize is subject to any relevant terms and conditions of the prize provider.
8. Twista Industries PTY LTD may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary after 90 days of notice in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date. Winners will be notified by email, telephone plus mail. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. Twista Industries PTY LTD is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. Twista Industries PTY LTD assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
11. Any costs associated with accessing Twista Industries PTY LTD is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid.
12. Twista Industries PTY LTD shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Twista Industries PTY LTD collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the prize draw. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the prize draw. By entering the prize draw, unless otherwise advised, each winner agrees that Twista Industries PTY LTD may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation.. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Twista Industries PTY LTD via their website.
14. By selecting to enter to win the prize and ticking the opt-in box, the competition entrant (member) is granting permission for Twista Industries PTY LTD and its associate companies to contact the member in order to a) verify the member's identity in line with the site Terms and Conditions and b) communicate any other offers of Twista Industries PTY LTD and its associates to new Twista Industries PTY LTD members. This contact may be via email, phone or post.
16. The promoter is Twista Industries PTY LTD ACN: 59 097 637 959